In most instances, your water heater will last between 8 and 10 years. Although water heaters are designed to last for years, problems often occur as decades drift by. When the time comes to replace your ailing unit, it’s important that you contact a certified plumber to perform efficient installation work. Fortunately, AB & N Plumbing has got you covered every step of the way.
Oftentimes, one of our licensed plumbers will be able to install your new tank within 2-3 hours, barring any major complications. Take a look at the following section to get a better sense of the installation process.
If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns, be sure to contact one of the friendly representatives at AB & N Plumbing. Our knowledgeable representatives are always standing by to address your requests. From water heater repair to water heater installation, the technicians at AB & N have got you covered.
- Removal Of Old Heater (45-60 minutes)
– There are several important steps that must be followed to ensure the safe removal of your old tank. We will disconnect the power source, drain all remaining fluids, disconnect the existing supply lines, and remove your tank form the premises.
- Position Your New Heater (approx. 30 minutes)
- Maneuvering your new tank into place often takes some time. This step must not be rushed.
- Connect The New Heater (45-60 minutes)
– Once in place, the new water heater must be connected to the proper water and power sources. Your technician will then test the tank and adjust all necessary settings.